"And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water" Psalm 1.3
Building Believers who are nourished on the Word of Christ!
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Holy Bible is inspired by God and is free from error in the whole and part.
- God exists in three fully equal persons; Father , Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. He was virgin born,
lived a sinless life, his death was a substitutionary atoning sacrifice
efficient for all, he rose from the dead in bodily form and He is
returning in bodily form to rapture His saints.
- God is sovereign and man is responsible in salvation.
- Salvation is obtained by God’s grace alone given to those who fully trust in Christ.
- The Bible calls all men to faith and repentance in recognition of the Lordship of Christ.
- The Holy Spirit is a person, given by Christ to all who
believe. Believers are to be led by Him and His primary role is to
witness of Christ.
- Each person is totally depraved, meaning we are
all sinners by nature and by choice and in need of God's sovereign
grace for salvation.
- Every person born again by the Spirit is kept secure by Christ and demonstrates some level of fruitfulness.
- The Bible calls us to separation from worldliness and from unruly Brethren.
- Heaven and hell are real and the only destinations of all mankind.
- Baptism is by immersion and The Lord's Supper is a memorial to Christ.
- The second coming of Jesus Christ will be pre-millennial and pre-tribulational.
- The great commission is a world-wide obligation for Christ’s Church.